Personal Accident Insurance Summary
About your Insurance
Many of our customers like to take out personal accident insurance. Full details
are below and you will get the opportunity to take out this cover after you book your jump
If you would like to take out insurance for your jump please head over to www.skydivingcover.com.
The following is a summary of the benefits available.
Compensation payable in respect of Accident:
- Death £100,000
- Permanent Total Loss of Sight of One or Both Eyes Up to £100,000
- Loss of One or More Limbs Up to £100,000
- Permanent Total Disablement Up to £100,000
- Temporary Total Disablement Up to £300 per week (excluding first 7 days)
- Charter of Air Ambulance Up to £1,000
- Baggage and Personal Effects Up to £500
- Personal Money Up to £100
- Personal Liability Up to £1,000,000
This product meets the demands and needs of those who wish to ensure that they
are covered for personal accident in the course of making their parachute jump
in accordance with the terms defined in the insurance summary below. No personal
recommendation has been made in respect of this insurance.
This product is only available to people normally resident in the UK.
How much does it cost
Insurance cost is just £29.75 for single jumps *
* including insurance premium tax (12% of premium) and administration fee
For a full copy of the key facts about our services, insurance summary and a
breakdown of costs we recommend you read the documents below.
Download as PDF:
Our Terms of Business (PDF)
Key Facts Insurance Summary (PDF)
Insurance Certificate Document (PDF)
You will need to have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on
your computer if you wish to view or print the PDF file. This software is free,
and you can download it now by clicking on the image below: